It is essential that people that use our services benefit from care, treatment and support that is both safe and of a high-quality. Our approach to Quality Assurance ensures that services are meeting essential standards of quality and safety, respecting dignity and empowering people to achieve positive outcomes. We demonstrate this by:
- Rigorous selection process.
- Continuous staff training, supervision and appraisal.
- Creating a culture of support.
- Open access for support staff to senior management.
- Whistleblowing and other relevant policies.
People who use our Services
- Robust safeguarding procedures in place.
- Positive balance between duty of care and choice.
- Thorough initial assessment.
- Ensuring a smooth transition.
- Creating a sense of home and belonging.
- Continuous review of changing need.
- Fully accessible and adapted to meet the needs of the residents.
- Quality controls to ensure that all areas are clean, tidy and homely.
- Well-planned nutritious menus every day.
- Monthly quality assurance visits.
- Encourage and support the personalisation of bedrooms.
- Senior team that can deliver the vision, embedding safety and quality into everything we do.
- Ensuring good communication throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring relevant policies are in place and reviewed regularly.
- Investing in IT systems.