We accept admissions throughout the year and applications can be made at any time for all of our programmes. Call Gilly Godwin on 01565 640162 or use our email contact form to have an initial discussion, or to arrange to visit us and have a look around our site.
How to Apply
Funding for David Lewis College may come from a number of agencies. The application process involves the following steps:
- Contact us to arrange a visit to David Lewis (see above for contact details).
- If you believe that we may be the right choice for your son or daughter, complete an application form.
- Our multi-disciplinary admissions team meets to discuss the application. If we feel that we can offer a placement, we will offer an assessment. For residential students, this could involve an overnight stay and for day students, will take place over two days. As part of the assessment process, we may make a home visit or a visit to the student’s current school or place of study.
- At the end of the period of assessment, we will be in a position to decide if we are the right College to support your son or daughter’s continuing development. If we believe that the David Lewis College is the right place, we will offer a place and if this is accepted, we will submit an application for funding to the relevant agencies. If we don’t believe this to be the case, we will provide a clear explanation of why we think this is so.
- Once funding has been confirmed, we will put a plan in place to support your son or daughter’s transition into College life.