Mission, Vision & Values
To provide an excellent service to individuals with learning disabilities, supporting the meaningful transformation of their lives and the achievement of their aspirations
We will do this by enabling individuals to gain independence, positive identity, self-esteem and personal control over their lives via specialised support packages delivered in a variety of community locations.
We wish to be:
- Recognised as a responsible and ethical organisation which acts consistently with our mission and values.
- Acknowledged as a provider and employer of choice, demonstrating integrity, accountability and a culture of continuous improvement.
- We believe that every individual truly matters.
- The people who use our services are at the centre of everything we do.
- Our team members are well trained, valued and motivated to empower others.
- We have a passion to be the best at everything we do and achieve the highest quality of service delivery.
- Our services will be relevant, efficient, effective and best value for money in line with regulatory and commissioning frameworks.
- We reflect on our practices, learn from this and seek to continually improve on everything we do.
- We provide a safe, caring environment which fosters ownership, security and trust.
- Accountability is embedded in our actions and decisions.
- We support people to make successful transitions in their lives by good planning, clear objectives and individualised support programmes.
- We engage with, listen to and respond positively to the needs of the people who use our services and team members.
- We believe in the equal opportunity for everyone to participate in a society that values diversity.
- We are committed to recognising achievement and celebrating success.
- We believe that for innovation to happen, people who use our services and team members must feel valued and be encouraged to contribute and influence the development of the services we provide. This nurtures shared ownership and responsibility and ensures that we all act together from a common sense of purpose.