Kilimanjaro Summit Climb
- Summit the world’s highest freestanding mountain
- Avoid the crowds on this alternative route to the top
- Bush trekking through unspoilt wilderness
- Walk above an endless sea of clouds
- Fall asleep counting shooting stars
At 5,895m, Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the largest volcanoes ever to break through the Earth’s crust. Our mission: to reach the cloud-covered summit! Our challenge takes us up the beautiful Rongai route ascending through a variety of farmland and forest with the opportunity for wildlife spotting. At night the temperatures drop considerably offering clear skies. While our groups have excellent summit success rates, it is important not to underestimate the enormity of this challenge, as summit day alone sees us ascend more than 1,000m. The reward at the end are the awesome views and the immense sense of pride you will inevitably feel.
Date(s) - 13/10/2016 - 23/10/2016