Daytime Social and Leisure Activities: JD’s
“JD’s is a place to meet people who you don’t live with every day. It’s a place to learn from each other and for staff to learn from us. It’s a place to speak up for yourself” – Pat
JD’s prides itself on offering something for everyone. Activities are varied and include opportunities to:
- Use the computers to improve typing skills, send emails, browse the internet or access one of the many online education programmes that are available.
- Participate in a regular activity such as swimming, drama, music, trampolining, sports, art, crafts, horse riding and bowling.
- Try out the potter’s wheel, join in a cookery session or enjoy a trip out on the bus, bike riding, to a local park or walking in nearby Macclesfield Forest.
- Enjoy the multi-sensory environment.
- Simply relax in the sun lounge, out in the sensory garden or the lounge area, joining in with conversations, discussions and games.
To find out more, please contact our Head of Day Services Donna Ogden on 01565 640165 or email us using our contact form.